This 58 page ebook is a collection of all 25 training tips that I will be releasing throughout the year on my website. Each month I will release 2 training tips that will be accessible for free in the Free Reading section of my website. This collection of all 25 training tips in a book format benefits those who have recently gotten a new dog or puppy and can’t wait a whole year for the information to be posted online, as well as for those who want these insightful tips close at hand.
This is a list of all the tips included in this ebook:
- Teaching a dog previously kept outside to be calm inside the house
- The problem with ignoring unwanted behaviors
- Fading a lure
- Adding a verbal cue or changing a cue
- Dogs and babies
- Socializing tips- Our world can be a scary place!
- What to do if your puppy bites you OUTSIDE of a training session
- Changing your thinking from “I don’t like” to “I need to work on”
- What to use as reinforcement
- Treat deliveries
- Teaching your puppy appropriate greetings on leash
- Teaching “All done” for training sessions and dinnertime manners
- Variety is the spice of life… and training!
- Teaching your puppy to walk off leash
- Don’t let your dog free feed
- Don’t only work on one behavior at a time
- Separation training tips
- Monkey see, monkey do- Take advantage of social facilitation
- Always remember to release your dog!
- The importance of handling
- Teaching “Drop” and “Get it”
- What to do if your puppy sits and refuses to budge on a walk
- Training your dog to do absolutely… NOTHING!
How to purchase and download this ebook:
Click “Add to cart”. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Then click “Checkout”, where you will be directed to make your purchase through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, simply click the link “Don’t have a PayPal account?” to be able to purchase the ebook with your credit card. Once your purchase is complete in Paypal, click the link to return to my website to download your file. Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems downloading the book and I can help!